Environmental safety and protection are some of our top priorities.
To achieve better results for the planet, all Avgust production sites feature an Environmental Management
System in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 standard requirements.
Our specialists provide continuous monitoring of all processes, and use only the best technical methods to
reduce production impacts on the environment, including:
- Air and gas emissions treatment systems
- Wastewater collection, transportation and treatment systems
- Use of closed systems for raw materials transporting from containers to hoppers through the
pipelines using a low vacuum system which eliminates the possibility of chemical leakage
- Safe disposal of solid and liquid waste generated during the primary production process
- Use of low-risk coolant for refrigeration units
- Recycling systems for waste and polyethylene flash reuse
- Close monitoring of the conditions in all nearby water reservoirs
- Use of purified meltwater and surface water to reduce water consumption
- Continuous analytical monitoring of industrial emissions levels and harmful substances
concentration levels in the working area air